President & Principal Broker
A twelfth-generation Kentuckian, Zach Davis grew up on his family’s working Thoroughbred operation. Prior to graduating from Transylvania University, Zach joined Kirkpatrick & Co. as an associate, eventually rising to President & Principal Broker. His expertise includes farm & land brokerage, as well as unique historic homes. Upon the successful culmination of a sale, Zach is pleased to consult regarding many aspects of farm ownership, including layout, staffing, construction & veterinary services, and conservation easements.
In 2016, Zach was appointed by Mayor Jim Gray to the LFUCG Rural Land Management Board (PDR) and, in 2018, to the Paris Pike Corridor Commission. In 2020, he was appointed by Mayor Linda Gorton to the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government’s Planning Commission. He has authored white papers on the Central Kentucky equine farm market and is frequently consulted by governmental bodies, trust departments, family offices, & private clients.
Zach resides in Fayette County with his wife, Natalie, and their two children. In his spare time, he enjoys genealogy, Kentucky history, and appreciating local bourbon.
Professional And Personal Memberships Include:
- Member, National, Kentucky, & Bluegrass Associations of Realtors
- Parishioner, Regina Pacis Chaplaincy
- Alumnus, Transylvania University, A.B. in History
- Member, Kentucky Horse Park Foundation
- Member, Thoroughbred Owners & Breeders Assn.
- Member, Thoroughbred Club of America
- Director & Vice President, Iroquois Hunt Club
- Commissioner & Vice Chairman, LFUCG Planning Commission
- Chairman, Bluegrass Realtors Professional Standards Committee
- Past Chair, Bluegrass Realtors Grievance Committee
- Past Vice Chair, LFUCG Rural Land Management Board
- Past Commissioner, Paris Pike Corridor Commission
- Past Director, The Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation
- Past Director, High Hope Steeplechase Assn.
- Past Trustee, Lexington History Museum