A twelfth-generation Kentuckian, Zach Davis grew up on his family’s working Thoroughbred operation. His expertise includes farm & land brokerage, as well as unique historic homes. Upon the successful culmination of a sale, Zach is pleased to consult regarding many aspects of farm ownership, including layout, staffing, construction & veterinary services.
Upon matriculation to Transylvania University, Zach joined Kirkpatrick & Company as an associate, eventually rising to President & Principal Broker. Mentored by company-founder Arnold Kirkpatrick, his approach is steeped in Arnold’s teachings & philosophies. From an initial consultation to the closing, Zach aims to build a lifelong relationship built on mutual respect.
In 2016, Zach was appointed by Mayor Jim Gray to the LFUCG Rural Land Management Board (PDR).
Zach resides in Fayette County with his wife, Natalie, and their son, Whit. In his spare time, he enjoys polo, reading Kentucky history, spending time with his Jack Russell and appreciating local bourbon.
Professional and Personal Memberships Include:
• National, Kentucky, & Lexington-Bluegrass Associations of Realtors
• Parishioner, Cathedral of Christ the King & Regina Pacis Chaplaincy
• Alumnus, Transylvania University, A.B. in History
• Sponsoring Member, Kentucky Horse Park Foundation
• Member, Thoroughbred Owners & Breeders Assn.
• Member, Lexington Polo Club & US Polo Assn.
• Commissioner, Paris Pike Corridor Commission
• Director, High Hope Steeplechase Assn.
• Director, The Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation
• Member, The Bluegrass Conservancy & The Fayette Alliance
• Member, Fairway Neighborhood Assn.
• Past Trustee, Lexington History Museum
• Chair, LBAR Grievance Committee