Our unexpected staging tips will prepare your home for savvy buyers
Adding a dash of white brings freshness and calm for the eye. White grounds bold patterns and colors and perks up muddy or gray-toned interiors.
- replacing your patterned duvet with a white cotton quilt or coverlet, topped with crisp white pillows
- displaying fresh white towels folded uniformly (try rolled ones if folding is tricky)
- using white accessories and flowers like a white orchid in a cachepot or a white garden stool next to a comfortable chair packing most kitchen accessories,
- displaying only white dishes and clear glassware both inside and outside cabinets
- replacing colored taper candles with fresh white ones
- switching bold or patterned lampshades with white or ivory ones