After analyzing thousands of real estate sales across Central Kentucky, noting trends & patterns, we have some advice for the Bluegrass buyers & sellers of 2024
Even as interest rates fall, sellers can capitalize on market conditions in 2024 by attracting qualified cash buyers. How?
- First, by seeking an experienced local brokerage maintaining a pool of qualified buyer-clients and a wide network of relevant connections. Have a look at not only the properties they’ve sold, but the buyers they’ve helped purchase.
- Secondly, sophisticated marketing incorporating fine visual imagery and storytelling appeals to highly-savvy cash buyers. A strong digital presence, including vibrant social media, aids in connecting with out of state and buyers abroad, as well as the growing number of millennial decision-makers.
- Key buyer groups last year included: large farm operations adding to holdings, relocating professional families desiring a rural setting, & conservation and recreation buyers, including Kentuckians returning home. A knowledgeable realtor or broker will help you identify and target the likely buyers for your farm or home.
Buyers are encouraged to develop a relationship with an expert buyer’s agent.
- Experience uncovering unlisted or privately-listed properties is an essential skill for buyers’ brokers in a low-inventory market. Read more about private brokerage here.
- A broker or realtor’s deep local expertise can further assist buyers in the development of favorable terms beyond sales price. A successful contract takes into account much more than the “bottom line,” including closing dates, post-closing occupancies, & more.
It would be our great privilege to assist you as you navigate 2024.